[rpd] Opposing the last call made on the review policy

joseph kigbu kigbu.joseph at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 11:06:34 UTC 2018

Hi,I personally feel like this policy although having gone through the stages up till this point does not clearly state the means/process with which this review would be conducted, and also i noticed that the transition of this policy to the last call stage/phase was not well deserved as i was a physical witness at the meeting and noticed a majority of the reviews gotten both at the meeting and via our live chat were questioning this review and still it was passed to the last call.I would also like to remind us all that the contracts reached with these ISPs e.t.c involves a review clause, so i don't see a reason for another review policy, especially one which the main processes involved are kept hidden.