[rpd] Inter-RIR Resource

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Nov 27 13:47:34 UTC 2018

I kind off agree with Daniel Yakmut. This might be a way to force IPV6 into
Africa. Some part of me is also feels it has to be done carefully.
Thanks

*Dr. Abdulkarim A.Oloyede*. *B. Eng (BUK), M.Sc (York), PhD (York), R.Eng,
A+*
*Senior Lecturer, **Department of Telecommunications Science, University of
Ilorin, Nigeria*
*Vice Chairman, Telecommunications  Development Advisory Group (TDAG),
**International
Telecommunication Union (ITU).*
*Alternative Emails: olouss at yahoo.com <olouss at yahoo.com>  OR
 aao500 at york.ac.uk <aao500 at york.ac.uk>*