[rpd] policy proposal - Clarification on IPv6 Sub-Assignments

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Aug 16 15:17:53 UTC 2018

Hi Sander,

Now I understand it. You are also trying to solve one more issue, which is fair and very convenient.

I think this deserves a new version of the policy proposal, updating also the abstract and so on, as we are now killing to birds with one stone.

Your point is to make sure that it is not considered a sub-assignment when for example a services company deploys their own equipment as part of a contracted service, in the end-user, and of course, in that network they will use the end-user addressing space.

Working on that !

Regards,
Jordi