[rpd] Comment on Alain's comment at the microphone

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed May 9 16:16:10 UTC 2018

An appeal committee has given us a verdict. The authors as rightly stated by Andrew, should respond to the non-consensus reason.

or Possibly the proposal has reach its end of life, the authors should discard it. But if they feel strongly for it, I will suggest the issues raised by objections raised should be addressed.

The appeal committee only faulted the process, so i suspect they cannot give a line by line comment of the policy itself.

cheers
Daniel