[rpd] 6.4.1 Address space not to be considered property

Larry Lawzudie lawzudie at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:38:31 UTC 2018

Good day all,

The total deployment of IPv6 calls for excitement in the region. But I
think as we are thinking about ipv6 in the future, we should also be
thinking about having an elaborate plan about resource ownership (“freehold
property”). It will do the community a lot of good if the governing body
can elaborate more on this policy so every stakeholder (LIRs, RIRs, IRs
etc) can be well guided.

Larry