[rpd] REVIEW AND RECLAIM POLICY ON INTERNET NUMBER RESOURCES

1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com 1mgirlieadezpet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:54:38 UTC 2018

Good day everyone,Personally, I do not consider this policy EU/ISP friendly.
In the case of non compliance or "violation" of the allocation policy a few questions come to mindHas there been any support system put in place by the RIRs or LIRs to assist EU/ISPs in achieving "utilization" of the allocated space?Lets not set aside the fact that at any point in the process flow some technical issues could be encountered which could be long term.
Is there any policy that allows flexibility or extension of time frame based on justifiable reasons presented/provided by the EUs/ISPs?
If the answer to these questions are no, then I will like to suggest1. A new policy (Lease/Sub-letting of allocated address space) can be proposedWith this the affected organization will be allowed to lease out its addresses. This will invariably reduce financial loss that would otherwise have been incured by the EU/ISP.
Secondly, it will ensure maximum utilization as required in the CPM as allocated addresses will be active on the routing table. With this proposal, all parties are satisfied and happy.Thank you.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android