[rpd] Competitions Tribunal Petition

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 13:44:55 UTC 2018

Dear Mr Levin,

On 18/01/2018 15:20, Alan Levin wrote:
> Dear Chairman Sunday :)
>
> Kind thanks for your replies today, I do believe that they have made a
> huge impact.
>
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 4:14 PM, Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at gmail.com
> <mailto:sfolayan at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I understand that you have a concern with two people posting to
>     the RPD list using very similar names. Moderation of the RPD
>     mailing list is the responsibility of the PDWG co-chairs, so I
>     suggest that you refer your concern to them.
>
> Unfortunately I have lost confidence in the "PDWG Chairs" as they also
> have the overall responsibility for this list which imho has gone way
> beyond its real purpose.  Most of the messages here no longer relate
> to the topic. As such I am appealing to you and the CEO to step in and
> try establish some decorum.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I feel  guilty already, because
this message is not Resource Policy related.

The Co-Chairs  are members of the community chosen by the community to
do a job that sometimes is thankless and cannot please everyone. I note
your comment, but in this case, using established processes and everyone
avoiding ad hominem statements and adhering to the code of conduct will
help. The Board does not have to wield any big stick.

Thanks.

Sunday.