[rpd] Competitions Tribunal Petition

Jacob Odame odamyte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:01:29 UTC 2018

Hello Alan L,

Many thanks for bringing this matter up. I hope the PDWG CO-Chairs ( if they are on this platform) will look into this but until then, It must be clear that my email account is ODAMYTE at GMAIL.COM. So any communication from an email address JACOBODAME00 at GMAIL.COM bearing my name on the platform does not represent me.

Sincerely,
Jacob