[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Aug 11 10:16:10 UTC 2017

On 11 Aug 2017 5:23 a.m., "Owen DeLong" <owen at delong.com> wrote:

I understand why you think these are better, but I will agree to disagree.

Owen,

The board asked for suggestions and I have shared different options we can
explore and I didnt expect you personally to agree with these suggestions
even a bit considering your openly biased view point ref: the matter.

I think any of those constructs would result in factional distrust of the
outcome of the process.

Can you please elaborate fully this factional distrust you assume. Dont you
think you contribute to it?

Cheers,
Noah