[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Aug 4 10:15:33 UTC 2017

chair

I hear and read from various discussants on the list the opposition of members from other RIR’s.   You might help the discussion if you can either defend the decision to suggest other RIR members for us all to understand before we oppose or signal that your hear the members.

This will help us progressively move towards consensus on issues raised.