[rpd] Blocks for code of conduct violation

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:29:30 UTC 2017

Without any partisanship. My personal take is that   The CEO has given enough time to all. As mentioned in his mail that action will be taken henceforth. He is our CEO and we have to be able as community to have some level of faith in his actions henceforward.

What is said or not before is archived and we know how much firing has been going on the lists. Let's be able to work in good faith as we move. The code had to be applied one way or the other which applies to all of us.

Let's work together towards a better way forward. Am not defending Alan by any means but I do believe this needed to happen for proper decorum. My two cents.

Kris