[rpd] Blocks for code of conduct violation

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Aug 4 09:42:18 UTC 2017

On 4 Aug 2017 12:31 p.m., "Kris Seeburn" <seeburn.k at gmail.com> wrote:

Without any partisanship. My personal take is that   The CEO has given
enough time to all. As mentioned in his mail that action will be taken
henceforth. He is our CEO and we have to be able as community to have some
level of faith in his actions henceforward.

What is said or not before is archived and we know how much firing has been
going on the lists. Let's be able to work in good faith as we move. The
code had to be applied one way or the other which applies to all of us.

Let's work together towards a better way forward. Am not defending Alan by
any means but I do believe this needed to happen for proper decorum. My two
cents.

I agree with you Kris but as Christian suggested, the CEO should have not
singled out Marcus.

He could have just stated that from now henceforth, CoC is applicable as
per the measures he indicated if CoC is violated.

Also where are the Co-Chairs in all this. The pdp is their docket. Who
actually moderate this PDP. Co-Chairs, CEO, thoe who call for and preempt
CoC who does what?

This PDP needs fixing in the grand scheme of things.

Cheers,
Noah