[rpd] Appeal Committee Terms of Reference (Version 1)

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Wed Aug 2 23:41:34 UTC 2017

Owen,

If you were subtle enough to read between the lines, you would notice that folks are saying that these questions are directed at the Afrinic board NOT you.

Please let the Board Chair answer or do you speak for him now as well as the Co-Chairs and Internet community at large?   Time you showed some decorum and were a bit more circumspect with your perpetual intrusion.

-Omo