[rpd] [Board-Discuss] BOARD Response: Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jul 15 10:04:15 UTC 2017

On 13 Jul 2017 5:28 p.m., "Mike Silber" <silber.mike at gmail.com> wrote:

May not be the most elegant solution, but could work as an interim
resolution while we look at amending the PDP?

+1 mike and to add that the PDP as it stands today is with a lot of issues
as all of us can attest and that a deconstruction of the PDP is rather
eminent.

We have seen non technical policy proposals finding themselves into the
pdp, we have seem serious lack of moderation, divergent interpretion of
issues to name but a few.

Let us give the PDP-BIS policy proposal the due attension it requires and
let us fix this mess.

Cheers,
Noah