[rpd] BOARD Response: Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 14:41:08 UTC 2017

Hi Douglas,

We are glad to hear that more participants are convinced that the
current pdp needs update and the effort we started is worth pursuing...
The work to be done is significant  and we welcome all kind of
contributions. We shall have a consensual pdp-bis by afrinic-27.
The chairs model discussions still open and we shall engage the working
group soon on other aspects as per afrinic-26 PPM minutes. Let keep this
active and productive.

Regards

Honest Ornella GANKPA