[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04-going-2-5 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Ismail Settenda ismail at tispa.or.tz
Thu Jul 13 20:40:31 UTC 2017

Dear Co-chairs,

I am for reviewing however I believe we now need to hear from you if the
response the concerns raised by legal have been addressed.

@Policy Authors, instead of us going back and forth, why not tabulate (as
suggested by others) or clearly point out what has been agreed to and what
was raised as a concern by legal (seeing we now at draft 4).

Regards
--
Ismail M. Settenda | PGP DD5470CE
General Manager