[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jul 12 13:26:53 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 2:16 PM, David Hilario <d.hilario at laruscloudservice.
net> wrote:

> Ornella,
>
> This is not at all what is defined as fraud over there.
>
> Fraudulent company registration papers, forged documents to do merger and
> acquisition are what is fraud.
>
> And your definition of fraud here, would really be a far stretch.
>
> I also do not believe IN a policy to rely entirely on the RSA.
>

> Re-evaluation of resource is what this proposal here at AFRINIC is
> offering which is not offered at the other RIRs.
>
> Now, I already asked from Seacom, but this is valid for any LIR on this
> list.

Hi David,

Can we please focus on the policy proposal itself and stop tossing around
company names.

Folk speak here in different capacities and references to specific
companies is out of scope, so stop it please. If you will, use LIR x or LIR
y for your references.

> Who has not yet filled up allocations issued more than two years ago?
>
> Any of you is in policy violation, as those resources should had been used
> up by now, any unused space from your allocations however small that is,
> should then be returned, there is no 3 months period that will fix that.

Typically within the LIR environment, when one customer Y churns today, it
doesnt mean another customer X will not come around tomorrow to be
reallocated resources.

If customer X left today, resources they were using are allocated to
another new customer Y for use. That is the nature of business.

Noah