[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Jul 10 18:53:22 UTC 2017

By the way, as a question to the RPD co-chairs.

Standard process is that last call is a 2 week period.  By my count, last call has now been open longer than that on this policy - can we get can indication from the co-chairs as to when consensus or lack thereof will be declared for this last call period please.

Thanks

Andrew