[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Mon Jul 10 19:55:23 UTC 2017

Dear Andrew and Community,

As section (3.4.3) of the CPM stated the last call can't be less than two week, however the document didn't specify exact period for last call to be concluded.

Please refer to the last Call section in the following link
http://www.afrinic.net/library/policies/1829-afrinic-consolidated-policy-manual#PolicyDevelopmentProcess

The Co-chair are evaluating feedbacks specially those related to the legal issues in the policy and as you know we just received the final assessment of the legal advisor today.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sami Salih  | Assistant Professor
Sudan University of Science and Technology
Eastern Dum, P.O Box 11111-407
email: sami.salih at sustech.edu
Mob: +249122045707