[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:03:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:
> Hi OMO:
>
> Please refrain yourself from racist comment regarding specific race or
> nationals. All people are equal in discussing policies and what matters are
> policy itself.

Many times spades have been called spades.

If one person can claim power to sue AfriNIC to bankruptcy, such
individual will elicit such comments especially when the said
individual is obviously not African neither resident in Africa neither
has business here with visible footprint but patronizingly claims to
connect billions of Africans and only shows up on the continent for
opportunistic appearances.

> The legal threats are made by the very lawyer of AFRINIC, ashok, not by me,
> I just make an example of it.

You made the threats when when you said :- If you revoke a /22, the
member may be too small to finding problem with you, but if you revoke
a /12? Any company with a /12 have power to sue AFRINIC to broke.

As I see it, no African company with /12 has openly come up to oppose
this policy and with declaration to sue. If there is such company it
should say so.

-J