[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Jun 27 13:34:02 UTC 2017

Lu,

Your response is as diversionary as your attempt to label me racist.

It is hard not to notice that these are names and e-mail addresses that I
have never encountered in the years I have been on the RPD list (including
those when I just lurked)

I remain uncomfortable.

Best wishes
Omo

On 27 June 2017 at 14:12, Lu Heng <h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Mr. Cheng was the platinum sponsor  AFRINIC djibouti meeting, and he is
> also the VP of CCSI(China Comservice International)'s AFRICAN operation,
> and he have been lived in Ethiopia for past years to develop AFRICAN
> internet infrastructure.
>
> CCSI is responsible for building many of AFRICAN nations's entire internet
> infrastructure and provide access of billions of AFRICANs.
>
> your accusation are very childish and impolite to a man literately provide
> internet to billions of your own people.
>
> With regards.
>
> Lu
>

> On 27 June 2017 at 19:35, Tutu Ngcaba <pan.afrikhan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> How are you Cheng,
>>
>> Where you come from.? China maybe?
>>
>> ok why are you worried of this policy proposal if you did follow the
>> instructions of the agreement RSA.
>>
>> why you are fearing if you can give report that the ip address used
>> properly?
>>
>> anybody who is not done illegals mustn't be afraid of the policy. Maybe
>> you are not using the IP address the Afrinic given you now you are panicked
>> that the Afrinic shall review and find out.
>>
>> maybe you are even using it wrong places or selling the ip address in
>> chinese.
>>
>> I did not see any problem at all if all the companies complied to the
>> agreement of this RSA as per this Afrinic policy.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Tutu Ngcaba
>>

>> On 27 Jun 2017 12:59 p.m., "chenghn at chinaccsi.com" <chenghn at chinaccsi.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Co-chairs and community,
>>>
>>> After carefully reading through the arguments put forward, I oppose this
>>> policy.
>>> As I cannot see any positive outcome from the policy proposal for any
>>> organizations that are members of AFRINIC.
>>>
>>> It places AFRINIC ltd in dangerous legal grounds, it contradicts the
>>> recently approved transfer policy and will cost money and time for all
>>> involved parties.
>>>
>>> As I cannot see any benefit but only negative impact I would like to
>>> have my opposition to this policy recorded.
>>>
>>> As a representative from a multi-continental organization having
>>> business across all the globe, I cannot support a policy that may
>>> affect network operators and an RIR in a negative way.
>>>
>>> We strive to always operate under the regulations and policies set in
>>> place, across all the RIRs as should all LIRs involved in their
>>> various regions, we cooperate with the RIRs upon request for more
>>> information.
>>>
>>> But this policy leaving things for "better use" to be judged by the
>>> AFRINIC Ltd is too subjective and cannot be fulfilled.
>>>
>>> Then comes the arbitration process.
>>> Who will be the arbiters?
>>> How will they be selected?
>>> Who will approve them ultimately, AFRINIC or the LIR being Audited?
>>> What information will be provided to the Arbiters?

> [...]

Omo Oaiya
CTO/Directeur Technique, WACREN
Mobile: +234 808 888 1571 <0808%20888%201571> , +221 784 305 224
Skype: kodion
http://www.wacren.net