[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:55:59 UTC 2017

Brother Kris Seeburg

but you are afraid like the brother Cheng..Maybe you people are doing
something bad.

why you panicked if at all this policy said it shall review ip usability.

you did not see that maybe all the people who will oppose some are afraid.
Why this means this policy is ok. Why someone will be afraid if they used
the ip address to do development of the internet for our people in Africa.

Also why you want to make public matters personalised to brother Andrew
like maybe you are angry. Or this other company you mention. Did they ask
you to speak as spokesperson.

i know and i am reading a lot from the brother andrew and i did not see why
you shall say some membrrs will waste their times to propose policy for
Andrew like maybe afrinic is about Andrew only.

Come on bra, this is shameful of you and maybe why you did not even
derseved to be again in the board leadership of the Afrinic if you will
make personalisation of thr good proposals.

Best Regards,
Tutu Ngcaba