[rpd] Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-GEN-001-DRAFT-04 - Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC"

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Jun 27 11:35:53 UTC 2017

On 27 June 2017 at 11:56, Kris Seeburn <seeburn.k at gmail.com> wrote:

> I still stand opposed to the policy. People just call it an Andrew or
> liquid audit policy or a cloud innovations policy audit. Let’s not hide and
> get off with it.
>
> Kris

Are these people suggesting these organisations have something to hide?

I don't see how this policy can be an issue for any member who has not
violated the rules or abused contractual agreements with AfrINIC

Let's be a bit more accountable here.   Responsible stewardship requires
being able to audit and I understand that revocation is a last resort.  I
support the policy on this basis.

More importantly, the policy is in last call and the authors have responded
to legal's message through the Co-chairs.  I look forward to the Co-chairs
feedback on that matter.

Best wishes

--
Omo Oaiya