[rpd] Thinking of soft landing... and IPv6 Deployment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:32:43 UTC 2017

I will note that not all members runs their own mail server. Irrespective
it's a good idea worth considering. Staff can perhaps log the browser
information when the client is filling the form to cater for those not
running a mail server.

Perhaps the reserved /12 can be set as phase3 and be defined to allow up to
/22 to members making request via their V6 address.

I believe the PDP allows co-chairs to vary the PDP process hence we may
pass this ASAP if it's fine by the community.
To recap:

Phase 1: up to /16 with min /24
Phase 2: up to /20 with min /24
Phase 3: up to /22 with min /24 + request from member's v6 (except for new
member).

Over to the authors ​of the current softlanding proposal.

Regards