[rpd] Thinking of soft landing... and IPv6 Deployment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jun 7 09:55:03 UTC 2017

Hi Mukom

I am glad that the exchanges we had on the IPv6 panel discussion at the AIS
in Nairobi are yeilding this kind of progress.

Lets get everyone on board and if need be please dont limit this servey to
only Afrinic mailing lists (community-discuss, ipv6, afnog,safnog etc),
kindly send this survey to all contacts administrave and technical contacts
who may not be subscribed to any of this emailing lists.

If you do that you will have reach a much greater audience.

Please also add some problem statement to you original email about the
purpose for the survey.

Noah