[rpd] Question about the current soft landing policy...

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:00:42 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew, et al,
Thanks for catching this discrepancy. However, as the author of the
Softlanding Policy, in question,  I want to confirm that consensus was
reached on this policy by the PDWG co-chairs in accordance with the process.

I agree with you that updating the history is required to reflect the facts.

Regards,

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138