[rpd] AFRINIC Policy Development Process Bis Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:14:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

Here are summary of my comments in 3 steps:

- Start with the current PDP
- Incoporate the consensus section of your proposal (3.4.0)
- Edit the current PDP to allow consensus to abandon a proposal - That will
just require adding option to reject/support a proposal in section 3.4 of
the CPM

Regards

Sent from my Mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos