[rpd] AFRINIC Policy Development Process Bis Proposal

Ismail Settenda ismail at tispa.or.tz
Wed May 31 14:54:26 UTC 2017

I see reason as the current process seems encumbered with too many vague
areas that in turn either stall the process or consequently end up
discussing matters that aren’t core to the function of AfriNIC or waste
time.

Lets have more filtering of proposals, time bound stages and more clear
contingency measures in place.

That said I am firmly for consensus however lets NOT hold the process at
ransom and delay a working solution that needs to be applied to exigent
issues.

I am therefore for the proposal and please authors of the proposal do not
withdraw.

Best regards

--
Ismail