[rpd] Board Election 2017: Final Candidate Slate

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon May 22 10:26:59 UTC 2017

 Chevalier

I’m glad we are getting aligned here.  The issue under discussion is not about Managers or CEO’s.  It’s about Board Members.  And my reference goes back to the make up of the board of the most successful companies or organizations.   They meticulously pick competent, educated, and experienced board members to guide the CEO regardless of his educational level.

A quick look at what other RIR’s expect as an entry to the board shows you that we need to look at this issue either in Nomcom or even at election time.

Its all about the choices we make.

Regards