[rpd] Board Election 2017: Final Candidate Slate

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:31:11 UTC 2017

> If you also took the time to read carefully what has been said, no one has
> downplayed professional achievements over academic ones. If you also took
> some time to do your research, board members of those RIRs have BOTH.

keyword is BOTH.
Sander point was if you must pick one, it must not be academic, it must be
professional.

> My point is still valid: we are expected to lower our expectations here.

no one expect us to. but we already do that ourselve by thinking technical
academic qualification is more important for management/board position.
Read the CV of the candidates running - that where the evidence of standard
or no standard is.

> ps: your namecalling doesn't give you any credit, nor makes your argument
> anymore credible.

oie desolé - that was improper and uncall for --- make me the dummy.

--
Borg le Chevalier