[rpd] Board Election 2017: Final Candidate Slate

Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:20:35 UTC 2017

I have read what Sander said thank you very much.

If you also took the time to read carefully what has been said, no one
has downplayed professional achievements over academic ones. If you also
took some time to do your research, board members of those RIRs have
BOTH. My point is still valid: we are expected to lower our expectations
here.

ps: your namecalling doesn't give you any credit, nor makes your
argument anymore credible.

Good day

Honest Ornella GANKPA

Le 22/05/2017 à 10:05, Chevalier du Borg a écrit :

> <mailto:honest1989 at gmail.com>>:
>
>     >> Limiting it to some academic "elite" (which is what such requirements feel like to me to be honest)
>     would be very bad for this community.
>     > why is it not bad for RIPE yet bad for AfriNIC??
>     We are in Africa. It is expected from us to lower our standards and
>     expectations....
>

> Sander did not say that. You just react, instead of reading,
> understand and then make logical arguement
>
> of course any dummy who has never run a company or team can be forgive
> for think that academic qualification is enough.
>

> --
> Borg le Chevalier
> "Common sense is what tells us the world is flat"

---