[rpd] Board Election 2017: Final Candidate Slate

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Sun May 14 08:30:23 UTC 2017

Hi Wale,

On 12/05/17 23:29, Wale Adedokun wrote:
> NomCom2017 is pleased to announce the following final candidate slate for the open seats on the AFRINIC Board:
>
> Indian Ocean
> 1.	Subramanian Moonesamy
> 2.	Krishna Seeburn
> 3.	Kaleem Ahmed Usmani
> 4.	Lala Andriamampianina

Where can I obtain information on the candidates from the Indian Ocean
region? I'd also like to know if the candidates should be citizens of a
country in the African region. There is no mention of citizenship in the
"eligible candidates" [1] section of the BoD election process.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/elections/bod-election/process