[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Apr 17 05:55:32 UTC 2017

Andrew

We are talking about politically sensitive issues which cannot be handled openly on mailing lists.  At the end of the day members have to exist in the same communities.

So I suppose local ISOC members decided not to commmnet on the issue and it's best we leave it that way.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone