[rpd] Fwd: [governance] Statement and clarifications of ISOC Cameroon on the Internet shutdowns in Cameroon

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:29:31 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I think this will be of help to Andrew with regards to ISOC Cameroon. This is an email sent by its President to the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC), a group that i am coordinating.

This statement came after the IGC has discussed his email and even made a statement to request an official statement/communication from ISOC Global and from ISOC Cameroon on Internet shutdowns.

I will share the letter the IGC sent to ISOC (when i find it) that resulted in this reaction from ISOC Cameroon President.

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma