[rpd] Correcting some misconceptions about the anti-shutdown policy proposal

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:35:48 UTC 2017

Drama without logic or fact is a very weak instrument in intelligence
debate.

> I am sad to see how AFRINIC is currently managed. There is no restraint,
> no consideration for the community, the Board makes decisions unilaterally,

Please back these accusation with fact and example if you want people to
take you seriously.

> the CEO answers in the place of the authors of a policy,

CEO corrected mistake about role of community vs AFRINIC (that is his job).
Maybe I miss it, coppy/paste the answer CEO make in place of author.

the staff that starts to produce policy,

False and bias.
Show us a proposal that has staff as co-author of this proposal, or any one
in last 5 year.
If you mean the IPv4 allocation proposal  (Adiel and Ernest as co-author),
you are 5 years too late, you are blaming wrong person and you are ignorant
about history and context. There's no problem with what they did then.

> co-chairs that seem helpless To manage the flow,

exemples please. Co-chair are doing a big and thankless job. i didn't see
you volunteer to be co-chair when asked. Stop complaining. Give good
criticism.

--
Borg le Chevalier