[rpd] Correcting some misconceptions about the anti-shutdown policy proposal

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Thu Apr 13 23:59:10 UTC 2017

Hi Arnaud,
At 08:47 13-04-2017, Arnaud AMELINA wrote:
>I am sad to see how AFRINIC is currently managed. There is no
>restraint, no consideration for the community, the Board makes
>decisions unilaterally, the CEO answers in the place of the authors
>of a policy, the staff that starts to produce policy, co-chairs that seem

It was not unusual for the ex-CEO to comment on this mailing
list.  It is similar for the current CEO.

There is a conflict of interest issue if the author of a proposal is
employed by Afrinic Ltd.

A proposal has been submitted and it is being discussed on the
mailing list.  What was the unilateral decision of the Board in
respect to the proposal?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy