[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Jean-Robert Hountomey jrhountomey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 23:18:02 UTC 2017

/Dear Policy Authors, thank you for this policy. Internet access
restrictions create collateral damages we want to avoid. It is not
different if it is AfriNIC’s doing. Should AfriNIC take punitive action
and prevent Governments for delivering services to their Citizen and
legitimate the claim that /AfriNIC becomes a threat to Nations' digital agenda promises to
stimulate economic growth? Could the situation encourage Nations to explore again alternative solutions to AfriNIC?/We should practice persistent dialogue /highlighting the collateral damages of Internet access restrictions/ and encouraging /
Nation Leaders to align economic and development visions with national security priorities.
Having said that, I oppose the policy.

Thank You.

Jean-Robert