[rpd] New Policy Proposal - "Anti-Shutdown (AFPUB-2017-GEN-001-DRAFT-01)"

Michele McCann michele at teraco.co.za
Wed Apr 12 07:29:42 UTC 2017

This is a fantastic policy and we definitely support the policy.

Thank you to all the authors for putting it forward

Michele McCann | Business Development Manager | Teraco Data Environments Pty Ltd.

Mobile: +27 (72) 1486702 | Phone: +27 (11) 5732843 | Skype: michele.mccann1

www.teraco.co.za<http://www.teraco.co.za>

Please consider the environment before you print. Protect•Connect•Grow

DISCLAIMER - http://www.teraco.co.za/email-disclaimer.html