[rpd] Report of the Soft Landing isuue

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Thu Mar 30 03:16:02 UTC 2017

Thanks McTim for the reminder
However, as co-chairs our mandate is to condider every single propsal comming from the community and work to foster a condtructive discussion, this necessitates all members to objectivly discuss the ideas and only good ideas can be further developed to a policy.
I think ourandate is also to find a middle group to BUILD the consensus so we have to be positive and innovative rather than just rapporteurs- you know better than me in this regards

Sicerely

Dr. Sami Salih  | Assistant Professor
Sudan University of Science and Technology
Eastern Dum, P.O Box 11111-407
email: sami.salih at sustech.edu
Mob: +249122045707