[rpd] Report of the Soft Landing isuue

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Sun Mar 26 16:49:02 UTC 2017

Thanks for contributing, Mark.

May we interpret your email below to mean that you have volunteered to
draft a policy proposal (update) to do the following?
* Ensure that "new entrants into the world of internet addresses" are
able to get some limited but crucial IPv4 resources for a while longer
into the future.

While we look forward to more contributions from the community, I'd like
to clarify that any updates being volunteered are to the ratified
policy/policies that are about to take effect when soft-landing is
reached (not the BIS or Overhaul proposals). "Letting the proposals die"
as has been suggested in a previous email is a moot point.

Please keep the contributions coming, everyone.

Regards,
Dewole.