[rpd] We are a community (was Re: Last Call for "AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT03")

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Thu Mar 2 12:44:47 UTC 2017

Thank you, Seun and all, for the concern and sympathy expressed. God is
helping us accept the reality of the inevitable.

Several people like you have indeed reached out to me off-list. Like
many here, you know I'm not a fan of the chain-like emails that stem
from personal greetings on large lists. Your kind thoughts and prayers
do go a long way though; we are very grateful.

Regards,
Dewole.