[rpd] Inbound Policy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jan 12 04:32:36 UTC 2017

As I understand it, ARIN allows transfers to APNIC because APNIC has a compatible reciprocal policy.

ARIN does not, to my knowledge, allow transfers between ARIN and VNNIC or CNNIC.

While it may be true that resources can be transferred ARIN->APNIC->{VNNIC,CNNIC}, I’ll note that there’s really little ARIN can do to with regards to policies about how APNIC interacts with other registries or subregistries. That is a matter for the APNIC policy community.

Transfers are possible in both directions between ARIN and APNIC as well as between ARIN and RIPE.

Owen