[rpd] Inbound Policy

Mark Elkins mjelkins at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:11:59 UTC 2016

Isn't this a bit like asking whether we need any Soft Landing proposal -
because we have not run out yet?

The Available pool is going to dry up. I'm pretty certain about this.
Having a Transfer plan available for when this happens seems really
sensible.

So, to answer your question, I'm sure no legitimate request has been
refused - because today, we still have resources.

Tomorrow will be different.