[rpd] AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT02

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Dec 1 04:10:15 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Following the policy meeting where the community requested that the authors of both soft-landing policies withdraw their respective policies and work together on a unified policy, and the commitments made to the community by both sets of authors of both policies, my co-authors and I are hereby unconditionally withdrawing policy AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT02.

We will be reaching out to the authors of the other policy to see their exact position, and will communicate in the coming days on potential ways forward.

Thanks

Andrew