[rpd] Statement from the authors of Soft Landing Overhall (AFPUB-2016-V4-002-DRAFT01)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Dec 12 18:51:49 UTC 2016

Jackson actually, we have made attempts. I would rather not publish private correspondence but will if need be.

There have been multiple emails and phone calls and a meeting with the co chair as well. Dewole can confirm this.

There was also an initial meeting with the authors of both policies in Gaborone.

Again, we are open to working

Andrew