[rpd] Soft Landing Review

abel ELITCHA kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:25:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

During the last PDWG discussions, authors of the competing  softlanding
proposals  agreed to work together on how  to address the changes  to the
existing softlanding  policy and come back to the PDPWG . Why this suddenly
new enthusiastic thread.
When can we expect minutes of the last meeting please?

Thanks.

--Abel