[rpd] Soft Landing Review

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Thu Dec 8 06:53:31 UTC 2016

Thanks for the email, Mark. If I may quickly summarize your email, you
are recommending:

1. Maintain phase 1 and phase 2 of soft-landing status as presently defined

2. Add a phase 3 in which the strategic reserve /12 (that was hitherto
for unforeseen use) is unlocked and used strictly for organizations that
have less than /22 at the time of application. Allocation/assignment
size for each application will be limited to /22. Qualified
organizations can apply up to twice for (/22) allocations/assignments in
phase 3 (as long as their final total is not greater than /21).

3. Apply non-mobility to any resources received in phases 2 and 3. I
guess this deals with the problem of people registering new
organizations just to access resources and then selling the resources in
a transfer. Such new companies could still be sold lock, stock and
barrel though?

Dear PDWG, please share your thoughts on the discussion list so we can
fine-tune.

Regards,
Dewole.