[rpd] Inbound Policy

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:13:55 UTC 2016

I before wrote here that I am always in principle siding with most of
your arguments.

It is the manner in which your arguments are put across that comes
across as disrespectful and divisive.

And when dealing with a community of different shades of skin color,
languages, cultures and levels of exposure to our ecosystem, you need
to be mindful that the way you argue, not the substance of your
argument, is what mostly drives the point home.