[rpd] Policy Development Draft Agenda for AfriNIC 25

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Sat Dec 3 22:06:58 UTC 2016

Hi SM,

Thank you for your nice email,

Indeed we are part of this community.

Our mandate -as of my understanding- is to reconciling of opinions by moderating the mailing list and during the f2f meeting toward open, transparent, respectful and consensus building discussion,

So, co-chairs are just facilitators,

We really appreciate your comments regarding staff analysis of draft policies and the policy development process itself, as you know this is a community driven process, if we make any ambiguity or even wrong decisions the community should correct us instantly, at the end the community roles and the community wins,

We are welcoming the bottom up community driven initiatives, and we will consider your thought in the forthcoming meetings.

Best Regards.

Dr. Sami Salih  | Assistant Professor
Sudan University of Science and Technology
Eastern Dum, P.O Box 11111-407
email: sami.salih at sustech.edu
Mob: +249122045707