[rpd] Inbound Policy

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:45:12 UTC 2016

I do not support this policy.

As others have stated before, it would be unfair to have an inbound policy
with no outbound pssible for other RIRs . Afrinic still has ipv4 ressources
so this policy is really not necessary at the moment. Also agreeing with
this policy would  be contradictory to the general tone of our discussions
lately, that is wasting time focusing on IPv4 when we should be discussing
how accelerating the uptake of IPv6.

Honest Ornella GANKPA